Monday 10 November 2014

Nail Polish Haul

Hello! I hope you have all had a lovely Monday and it's not been too much of a drag for you. Over the past few weeks my work (Tesco) have been reducing some of the make-up as they are getting rid of the old stuff to make room for new make-up. Do you want the good or bad news first? Okay I'll give you the bad news first. 
The bad news is that the BarryM make-up stand is being replaced *tear starts to roll down cheek*. The good news is all the BarryM make-up including nail polishes were all reduced!! I went freaking crazy when I noticed it!! All gelly, matte, silk and the aquamarine polishes were all down to £1.99 each and all nail paint, glitters, top coats and base coats were all down to £1.49, with the odd ones at only 74p! I couldn't believe my eye balls! So I did go a bit crazy and bought a lot but it wasn't all at once.

From left to right:
  • Raspberry
  • Berry
  • Strawberry
  • Blue Moon
  • Aqua Glitter
  • Pink Saphire
From left to right:
  • Espresso
  • Miami
  • Copa Cobana
  • Waikiki
  • Malibu
From left to right:
  • Plum
  • Passion Fruit
  • Blueberry
  • Lychee
From left to right:
  • Pacific
  • Mediterranean
I also had a quick look in TK Maxx to see if they had any bargains and I managed to get two Ciaté nail polishes reduced to only £2.00! The pink one only has a spillage of another nail polish on it's bow and I don't know what's wrong with the green one. The green one is very bright but since it was around Halloween at the time I thought it was very appropriate and for £2.00 it's a bargain! The only annoying thing is the labels are stuck on and I can't get them off properly but never mind :).
 From left to right:
  • Palm Tree
  • Electronica

6 comments:

  1. oooh that is an amazing bargain! I love the Gelly Hi shine range, the nude shade, lychee is one of my favourites.

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too so couldn't resist! Yeah that colour is gorgeous! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Such awesome bargains! The Aquamarine polishes look so pretty. :)

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's soooo nice on too! I'm wearing it today and it looks amazing in bright light xoxo

      Delete
  3. That's amazing, you've got some bargains there! Love all these shades!

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete