Sunday 5 July 2015

50 Things That Make Me Happy Tag


1. My Cat Pepper


2. My Family


3. My Friends


4. My Boyfriend


5. Dancing


6. Animals



7. UGG boots


8. Shopping




9. YouTube

10. Disney


11. Ice Cream


12. Apple


13. Onesie


14. Nail Polish


15. Chocolate


16. Netflix


17. Cinema


18. Roller Coaster Tycoon


19. Fresh Bedding 



20. Mario Kart....(although it can make me angry too :P)


21. The Last Song (it also makes me sad)


22. Hugs


23. Pay Day


24. Holidays


25. Music


26. Summer


27. Candles


28. Kisses



29. Sunglasses


30. Sunset


31. Having A Tan


32. Flowers


33. Kopparberg



 34. Lego Games


35. Perfume


36. Nandos

37. Day's Off Work


38. Looking At Old Photos


39. Days Out With The Fam


40. Blogging


41. Not Having To Set An Alarm


42. Christmas


43. Weddings


44. Garlic Bread

45. This Photo


46. Sleeping


47. That Time I Met Abs From 5ive!


48. Laughing


49. Lazy Days
50. The fact that you are reading this! <3

I tag everyone who reads this to do this tag! I had so much fun doing this and loved including pictures for each thing that makes me happy!
If you give this a go, please leave me the link to your post in the comments below.
Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Haha I love this, i did one similar ages ago, your cat is so cute and I know what you mean about mario kart, it makes me angry and happy too =] Im a sore loser haha

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I will try and find your one! Haha yeah me and my boyfriend are not friends when we play Mario Kart together! Haha!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. animals & ice cream make me happy too. I'm also excited for the minions movie to come out! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Ice Cream makes everything better! The Minions Movie is out here in the UK now....it's funny!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Haha so jealous you met Abs from 5ive! Loving Pepper's christmas hat too :)
    Kirsty x

    www.prettybugblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly it was the best day of my life haha! Aw thanks! It was so funny when I put the hat on him and he just sat like "wtf are you doing?" haha! xoxo

      Delete