Sunday 9 November 2014

50 Random Questions Tag

  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- Working
  2. Who are you in love with?- My boyfriend David <3
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- Ehhhhh I hope not.
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- Yes my Summer Scoop Yankee Candle. Smells so good!
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- I went on Wednesday to start my Christmas shopping.
  6. Are you wearing socks right now?- I am yes.
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- They do.
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- On Friday. I drove back to Dundee where I'm from.
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- I haven't actually which is not like me. I go all the time!
  10. Are you hot?- I'm going to assume this means as in temperature hot so no I'm not I am currently wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa.
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- Some Innocent Smooth Orange juice. I love it!
  12. What are you wearing right now?- My pj's which are a pair of pink bottoms with a Steps Reunion t-shirt haha! So sexy.
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- It rains a lot in Scotland so the rain does it ha, however if I had to I'd go to the car wash because I'm too lazy to do it myself.
  14. Last food that you ate?- We just had a Chicago Town pizza with stuffed crust, it was yummy.
  15. Where were you last week at this time?- I was back at my parents house in Dundee.
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- I bought a pair of black ankle boots from Primark, a scarf and a pair of gloves also from Primark.
  17. When is the last time you ran?- Paha ermm....Friday I think to get to my car quickly because it was raining.
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- I can't actually think....I'm not really a sports fan unless it's gymnastics, so it was probably the gymnastics at the Common Wealth Games.
  19. What is your favourite animal?- A cat defo!
  20. Your dream vacation?- Floridaaaaa and I can't wait to go next year :D
  21. Last person's house you were in?- My mum's.
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? It's not even bad really but I did the splits in bare feet on a carpet so when my back foot slid on it it burned soooo bad then it went all horrible and my foot swelled up so much I had to go to a&e. Yuch!
  23. Have you been in love?- I am...that was the first question?
  24. Do you miss anyone right now?- My family & of course my wee kitten Tom who got knocked down last week :(.
  25. Last play you saw?- Hmm...it would probably be Chicago in New York 2 years ago! I don't really go to plays or musicals.
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- Hahaha I have no idea....a good perfume I guess.
  27. What are your plans for tonight?- The MTV EMA awards are on tonight so I am gonna sit down and watch it while speaking to everyone on the bblogger chat of course ;)
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- MySpace?! Geezo! Probably someone from school.
  29. Next trip you are going to take?- I am going to Liverpool in March for my friends hen do and cannot wait!
  30. Ever go to camp?- Nope I do not.
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- I wasn't nope.
  32. What do you want to know about the future?- If I'll be happy and also my family.
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- I'm wearing Katy Perry's Killer Queen....it's one of my faves!
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- Nope that's me til next year :)
  35. Where is your best friend?- Ashley is back home in Dundee...I miss her, I miss everyone :(.
  36. How is your best friend?- I'm pretty sure she's fine :)
  37. Do you have a tan?- Not at the moment.
  38. What are you listening to right now?- The News is on in the background.
  39. Do you collect anything?- Nail polish!! It used to be DVDs but I've stopped that :P.
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- I think everyone likes a good gossip now and again don't they?
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- I've never been stopped...touch wood!
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Sometimes.
  43. What does your last text message say?- "Thank you so much for the hudl. Looking forward to use it. Hope u enjoyed last night. Thanks 4 coming." - Nana awww
  44. Do you like hot sauce?- Not too hot...When I go to Nandos I always go for medium.
  45. Last time you took a shower?- This morning
  46. Do you need to do laundry?- Nope I came home tonight to it all done :)
  47. What is your heritage?- Scottish!
  48. Are you someone's best friend?- Yep.
  49. Are you rich?- Far from it *sigh*
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- I was driving back from Dundee to Edinburgh.
I tag everyone who reads this. Let me know in the comments if you do it and leave a link so I can read your answers :)

6 comments:

  1. I will most definitely be doing this!
    Adele x
    http://adelesmithsjourney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I used to collect DVD's as well but it's just not as satisfying as collecting nail polishes now is it? :P x

    http://iisforiz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really? I was so bad! Oh no it's definitely not :P xoxo

      Delete
  3. Haha, love the answers to the questions, I really like this tag :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete