Sunday 7 December 2014

Review: Primark's Nail Polish Fast Dry Spray


I took a trip into Primark recently while Christmas shopping and of course I had to go to their bits and bobs section you know like nail polishes, face wipes, make-up and so on since they are all perfect for stocking fillers when I came across the new P.S Love Your Nails Nail Polish Fast Dry Spray (wow that's long). 
I grabbed this without question because it was only 80 frickin' pence! It's only 50ml but it's enough for a few good uses. All you do is spray this on to your nails holding after painting them, holding it a few centimetres away from them and it helps them to dry quicker. I actually really like this one, I just wish it was bigger and had a scent to it.
I already have the Elegant Touch one which I received in one of my Glossy Boxes a while a go and still use it. These are such a great thing to have and use if you are in a hurry and don't have a lot of time to sit and wait for your nails to dry. 

Pros:
  • Cheap and cheerful.
  • Lives up to what it's supposed to do.
  • Leaves the nails feeling smooth.

Cons:
  • Wish it came in a bigger can.
  • Scentless.


11 comments:

  1. This sounds like a bargain and I definitely need it in my life! Great post! x

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you definitely do! Thanks honey! xoxo

      Delete
  2. This sounds amazing. I always want to do soo many things right after I painted my nails ... cannot wait for them to dry (:
    http://artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am exactly the same to this hurries the drying process a little bit which is a great help! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Looks amazing! I'm no impatient and I'm also planning on painting my nails a lot in December! This is definitely on my shopping list! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm definitely going to have to have a look for this! It sounds so good!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and for 80p you really can't go wrong xoxo

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen this before but definitely going to be on the lookout for it now, sounds great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a try and even if you don't like it that much then it's only 80p wasted really and not like £5 which would be a waste :) xoxo

      Delete