Monday 8 December 2014

Easy Christmas Nails


I wanted to share with you my favourite Christmassy nails I like to do every year and is very quick and easy to do. You don't need any nail art pens or anything like that, all you need is a red nail polish and a gold glitter polish.
This year I've chosen to go with 'Mistress' by Ciaté and 'Hair Band' by Orly. You can choose which ever brands you like and whether you prefer a bright red or a dark red is entirely up to you. You don't even have to go with red you can choose another Christmassy colour such as a dark green and maybe a silver glitter.
So all you need to do is paint your nails with the colour that you've chosen for your base and apply as many coats as needed. Once dry, apply you glitter nail polish on top. I like to make them quite glittery so applied quite a lot. And that's it....haha! Easy peasy lemon squeezy! 
I just think they look absolutely gorgeous for this time of year and I always get compliments on them so that's why I wanted to share them with you lovely people!
To finish off I would spray Primark's Nail Polish Fast Dry Spray onto them to give them some shine and of course to help them dry quicker.


If you attempt these I would love to see you pictures! You can tag me on instagram if you upload them there...my user name is @bambigemgem.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the rich red with the subtle gold glitter! So pretty x

    Kathryn from This Outlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it looks amazing! I want to try it with a green this time :) xoxo

      Delete