Saturday 6 December 2014

Day out: Edinburgh Christmas Market


Me and my boyfriend decided spend today in the centre of Edinburgh at the Christmas Market as last year it was so nice and the smell of mulled wine, sausages and chocolate is absolutely amazing we couldn't resist. The city looks so lovely at night with all the Christmas lights and it's just such a nice place to spend a Saturday.
I stuffed my face with a waffle and nutella and David had a slice of apple strudel with vanilla sauce and they were bloody good! Haha!
Even though it was soooo cold it was a really nice day :).







10 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty! And like such a fun time too :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! Can't believe it's just over 2 weeks until Christmas! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is so Christmassy, I love it!

    Looks like you both had a really cute time!

    X

    Anjel

    // anjelco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so pretty! Yeah we did thank you :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. I really want to visit Edinburgh one day! It looks so gorgeous :) looks like you had a lovely time.

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely visit one day! It's gorgeous all year round but at this time of year it's the prettiest it can be! xoxo

      Delete
  5. I'm not very festive myself, but I love seeing places and people being festive in their homes.. is that weird or just a normal oxymoron?

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, I love Christmas markets! :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete