Monday 14 April 2014

Primark Nail Polish Twist Pot Review

                          

Hi guys! Oops...it's been almost 2 weeks since I last wrote a blog post, I'm sorry!! I've just been so busy with moving cities and with starting a new job it's just been a bit cray cray at the moment but I'm now trying to get back on track with my blog :)
So to start off this week I'm gonna do a quick review on Primark's new nail polish twist pot from their new P.S Love range. I've seen a few people doing reviews on the same product but by different brands and was intrigued by it right away although they are quite pricey and I didn't want  to spend a lot on something I wasn't sure was going to work so that's why I grabbed this one when I came across it as it was only £1.00 and it's actually really good! So what is it? Well it's a little pot that has a sponge inside it which has nail polish remover soaked into it. All you do is put a nail in one at a time and twist the pot so that the sponge rubs against the nail and removes the polish. This is good if you have time to sit and do this but if you are in a hurry, then I would still just use a cotton pad and some nail polish remover from a bottle but for £1.00 I can't complain! I will definitely be buying this again though!

Pros:
  • Cheap
  • Easy to use
  • Does what it says.
Cons:
  • Takes a while to remove the polish
  • Can spill if not careful ( I thought the sponge soaks it all up completely....maybe I'm just being really picky :P)

xoxo  

4 comments:

  1. For the money this is pretty good. I do quite like Primarks polishes!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very good for the money! Yeah I own some of the nail polishes from the new range and they're quite good :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I have one off these from Maybelline and I absolutely love it. It works so well :-)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete