Friday 21 February 2014

Just for £5! - Pink dress and Black Suede Wedges



Okay can I just say that I think I love this website! Just For Five Pounds have done it again for me as I have found this amazing dress and these amazing shoes at just £5 each! That's cray cray! This dress is so me! Skater dresses are my favourite style of dress as I find them to be so flattering and I love cut out detail! The bottom part of the dress is a gorgeous light pink colour which reminds me of a Ballet tutu and I like the black on the top. On to the shoes......these are amazing!!! I loooooooove the gold trimming around them and I like how they look easy to walk in as they have the platform! I love wedges and I don't think I'll ever go back to wearing heels as I've got used to walking in wedges. These are just gorgeous! 


Have you been on the Just For Five Pounds website recently and found anything that's caught your eye? Let me know as you all know, I love a good bargain! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, love the price even better! Awesome blog I just started following you :)
    www.xoaubrie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the price is crazyyyy good! Aw thank you so much for following my blog! xoxo

      Delete