Friday 18 April 2014

Forever21 Haul

Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week has been a good one. Todays post is a small Forever21 Haul...I spent far too much money although looking at it, it doesn't seem that much haha! Forever21 have amaaaaaazing stuff in at the moment for spring time I wanted to buy loads but had to put some things back :P. Some of the stuff I got isn't very springy but I love what I got and I guess I could wear it all year round :)



This amazing playsuit was £16.75 and has a gorgeous orange floral print on it. This caught my eye right away and it looks great on! 



They have a lot of crop tops in at the moment and I needed a plain black one just to add to my basics in my wardrobe so when I seen this one I grabbed it right away as I love the lace detailing around the bottom and looks flattering on. This was £4.75.


I loved it so much I got it in this amazing pink and yellow floral print. Even better it was in the "Grab it now!" section which means it was the last one! I love this! It will look great with a high waisted pair of black shorts which I managed to find a pair of and will show you next. This top was £5.50.


So yeah I wanted a pair of black high waisted shorts and these were perfect when I came across them. And so cheap! They were only £6.00. You can't see in the picture but they are scalloped at the bottom and have an elasticated waist. These can be dressed up or down.


A cute little summer dress with white daisies which I fell in love with. The back is my fave although it wouldn't show that great in the photo. It's got cut out bits at the back and has little bows. So cute :) This was £14.75.


These look pretty boring but I don't have a pair of black dressy trousers so thought....why the hell not? These are also high waisted so are flattering and they are a skinny fit if that makes sense? I thought these would look nice with the floral crop top or any other dressy top :) These were £18.75.


I was in two minds about showing these but whatevs it's only underwear! These are my favourite thongs ever! They are so comfy and they come in all different colours. I always pick a few of these up when I visit the store. They're only £2.40 which is great for a nice pair of lace pants. 

I also got a brush and a pair of black leggings but thought those were boring so didn't put them in. Have you been shopping lately? I'd love to see what you bought. Let me know in the comments :) 
Happy Easter!! xoxo

9 comments:

  1. love that playsuit! such a good price as well X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Forever 21 at the moment, it has some great little bits. Those lace pants are really cute -great price too! I love the crop tops, I'd have to tone up my belly a bit more before I put one on though!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too but as long as I wear the tops with high waisted trousers or shorts it should be okay :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Forever 21 always has the best Spring/Summer pieces!

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed! I def need to go back and get more :P xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love the dress and crop tops! Lovely post Xx

    miabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That playsuit is lovely and such a great price as well! Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I'm glad I picked it up :) xoxo

      Delete