Wednesday 27 November 2013

Magazine Freebie #1

Guys! I can't believe the bargain I got today!! I was just browsing the magazines in Tesco today as I seen a post on someones blog ( I can't remember who it was :( ) that you were getting a free Orly nail polish with the magazine so I went to see if I could find it which I did and had it in my hand ready to buy. As I went to walk away I caught an amazing bargain at the side of my eye which made me put down the orginal magazine I was gonna buy and picked this one up right away. With Glamour magazine you are receiving a Nails Inc nail polish - the Kate Spade New York collection - full size may I add for £2!!!! There are 4 colours to choose from. Me being the nail polish addict that I am picked up all 4 colours. I just couldn't resist a bargain like this! They retail for normally £11 which I think is a ridiculous price for a nail polish but I love the Nails Inc nail polish so couldn't resist these!
                                      


                                      
They came in cute little boxes
                               
                                     

The first one is the one I picked up originally which is called "Big Apple Red" and it is such a nice red colour! 

  

Second is called "New York Noir". Everyone has to have a black nail polish in their collection and I feel I havn't found the right one so hopefully this will be "the one".

   

Thirdly is called "Soho Silver" which is a metallic silver and will look amazing!

     

And lastly "Uptown Glamour" which is perfect for the Christmas season! Actually all these are perfect for Christmas and I can't wait to try them all out! :D
So all together I should've been £44 which is ridonculous but all together it came to £8 but because I work in Tesco and I get 10% off it came to £7.20 altogether! How amazing is that? If you're going to get these I would get them fast as I can imagine these will fly off the shelves! Let me know if you get them or have any of these already! :D xoxo

6 comments:

  1. You guys are so lucky that you receive products with your magazine! For some reason the US edition of Glamour only offers "giveaways" that you have no chance of winning.
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw man that is pretty rubbish! Normally it's not that great but you do get the odd bargain which I def found! :p thanks for checking out my post :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. You have a wonderful blog & you write so interesting! I follow you with pleasure! :) Also have great magazines in UK. I'm from Bulgaria and Glamour, Cosmopolitan etc. don't offer anything cosmetic. You're so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! It's really nice to hear nice comments about my blog so thank you. Yeah I didn't realise they didn't do it anywhere else until Sierra in the above comment told me. Such a shame for you guys! Thanks for following my blog! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I got the bright red one and it is amazing! I can't believe how fast it dries and how long it lasts. Definitely wish I had picked up more colours now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm wearing the black one today and it was so easy to apply and dried really quick. I'm glad I picked all 4 colours up cause they sold out in my work really fast. Thanks for checking out my post and taking the time to comment :) xoxo

      Delete