Monday 25 November 2013

My Juicy Couture Collection

Hello everyone, hope you are all fandabbydosie! I am bored so thought I'd do a new post and share with you my Juicy Couture items. I went to New York last August which was AMAZING and I had such an amazing time! The shopping was the best part of course! :P We went to an outlet place where I got great bargains although I can't remember how much they were now since it was more than a year a go. So yeah here's a few pictures (sorry they're not that great) of what I have :)

How cute is this bag?


                     

First item are these cute earrings which are pink and are shaped like a heart with a gold band across the middle with a bow on the end. One says juicy and the other says couture....can you imagine how confused I get when I put these in because obviously they have to go in the correct order you would say it so yeah when I'm looking in the mirror I get very confused haha!

                      

I then came across the bracelet to match! It's a simply gold chain with one pink heart and it says Juicy Couture on the gold band. At the back beside the clasp is a little gold heart which just adds to the bracelet :).

                      

Thirdly is a necklace which is long so is really nice to wear on a night out with a simple black dress. It's got a gold bow with a small heart hanging from it which also has the Juicy Couture label on it.

                     

And last but not least, perfume! I didn't get this in New York but wanted to add it to this post as it is Juicy Couture. I got this in an airport when I was coming back from Spain as it was duty freeeeeee. This one is the Viva La Juicy and, lets just take a moment to admire how amazing the bottle is....................ugh.........it's so pretty! All the perfumes from this brand are amazing. They put so much work into making them so pretty! The bow just makes it! It also smells so good! 

Do you have anything from Juicy Couture? How many times have I said Juicy Couture? Haha! Let me know it the comments below what you've got :) Byeeeeeeee xoxo

3 comments: