Friday 29 November 2013

Mini Primark Haul

Hey guys! Today I made a trip into town today and got a couple of things from Primark so I wanted to share with you lovely people what I got :)

                          

Pink oversize jumper - £14.00
Bambi slipper socks - £4.00
Hair brush - £1.50
Nail polish remover pads pack of 2 - £1.00
Eye mascara - £1.00
Wired heart headband - £1.50
Super cosy tights - £3.50

The pink jumper is by far my fave and it looks like something you would get from Topshop, the quality is amazing and it's super cosy! The other items are just a few things I needed or wanted :p My friends call me Bambi so when I seen the slipper socks I just had to get them! I was in desperate need of a new brush and because my hair is so thick and very long I need a paddle brush. These brushes are great and for £1.50 you can't really go wrong. The eye mascara I didn't really need but I did a review on Primarks liquid eyeliner which you can check out here which I love love loveeeee so I thought I'd  give the mascara a go and see if it's any good. If you would like me to do a review on it let me know in the comments below :). You always need to have some nail polish remover pads for in your handbag so I got those, the headband was just an instant pick up which I don't really need but I love the pattern on it so I'll try and make it work some how and last but not least the super cosy tights! I've heard zoella rave on and on about how amazing these are so I thought I'd finally give in and buy a pair so can't wait to wear them! 
That's all for my mini haul. Hope you liked it :) xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Lovely items! And these Bambi slipper socks look so cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know they are so cosy! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love that jumper! I got one last year in H&M very similar for around £20. I think I need to go to Primark! x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Is so cosy and I love the colour! I think they still have these and they've also got it in a blue xoxo

      Delete