Tuesday 10 February 2015

Review: Primark's 8 Hour Hydration Face Cream


Hey! Can I just say...I am loving all the new beauty products Primark has in their beauty section in stores. They have definitely increased the P.S. Love collection and it's amazing! I was having a browse the other day and noticed they now have a lot more things and that's when I came across the 8 Hour Deep Hydration Face Cream for just £2.00. I love trying out new moisturisers as it's something I need to apply everyday since my skin is very dry after being in the shower.



It comes in a 50ml glass jar which I think looks and feels more expensive than it actually is and doesn't look cheap as apposed to it being in a tube or a plastic tub. I really like this after using it for the past week or so and left my skin feeling hydrated. The only thing I would say about it is it's quite a runny consistency so I felt like I had to apply more than what I would normally do with my Nivea Moisturiser. Saying that this will still last me a while.
Pros:
  • Cheap and cheerful,
  • Leaves skin feeling hydrated all day,
  • Packaging
Cons:
  • Runny consistency

6 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe that it comes in a glass jar for just £2!! I'm currently using Nivea moisturiser but this looks good, I will deffo be giving this a go :)

    Abby // SBW-D.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's unbelievable for the price and it's lasting me forever! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Primark are really stepping up their game! This sounds great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try some of Primarks beauty line. I spend so long looking at the clothes I forget to check out the beauty stuff.

    http://beckylovesxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to! It's my favourite bit about going to Primark! xoxo

      Delete