Tuesday 3 February 2015

Homeware Wishlist

Homeware Wishlist

Hello! So I haven't told you all yet that I am moving from Edinburgh back home to Dundee as certain circumstances have changed in the past 3 months with my boyfriend getting offered a new job and so it made sense to move back where all our family and friends are. 

I cannot wait to move back as soon as I get a transfer with my job (fingers crossed) and move into our house that we have waiting for us! 
I have been picking up a few bits and bobs here and there for the house but there are some other things on my wish list so I wanted to share with you what they are. 

  1. Hemnes White Bed Frame £165.00 - We've actually went a bought this bed the other day so I guess it's not really something I can wish for but I still wanted to include it :).
  2. I Love You Heart Dishes £8.62 - These are adorable and would look great sitting on a coffee table filled with little nibbles.
  3. Bonjour Heart Pillow £13.00 - This pillow is gorgeous! It would look lovely on my bed :)
  4. Hemnes Dressing Table £200.00 - You're probably thinking "oh great another blogger wanting the Ikea dressing table" but actually I've wanted this for so long...even before I started blogging. However it's on my wish list because I think it's quite expensive for what it actually is. There's nothing really fancy to it so yeah I'm not going to rush out and get it any time soon. 
  5. Sophie Conran Bird Nesting House£19.95 - This is so cute! I love the colour and think it would look lovely in the garden.
  6. Shea Butter Yankee Candle £19.99 - Of course a new house needs to be smelling lovely so a nice new candle will do the job!
  7. Heart Ceramic Wall Clock £12.00 - I love this! If you haven't noticed I am obsessed with heart decor so this would just add more to the collection haha!

14 comments:

  1. I love that pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candles are definitely a necessity, recently bought a christmas cookie Yankee Candle that smells heavily! Congratulations and good luck with the move :)!

    xx
    cleverspice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are aren't they? Thanks so much! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love everything you've picked out! It's all so girly and shabby chic which I love! One day when I have my own place I will be turning it into a shabby chic haven just filled with all this kind of stuff!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've chosen so many gorgeous bits. When I think about what I want my future house/flat to look like, I've got similar ideas! Hope the move goes well :)
    Lucy @ Lucy—Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's all so lovely! Thank you! xoxo

      Delete
  5. OMG...I love Shea Butter Yankee Candle smell ♡ It's my favorite!

    www.lifelovebeautyparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning!! Been dying to try out some yankee candles

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try Yankee Candles! They smell amazing! xoxo

      Delete