Sunday 30 November 2014

More TK Maxx Bargains



Whenever I come across a TK Maxx now, I can't help myself and go in to see if I can snap up any more bargains which I certainly did this time. I go straight to the beauty section and look specifically for any good nail polishes I can get my hands on for a great price.
I came across the Ciaté Haute House collection and the Nail Taxi collection also from Ciaté. I love nail polishes from this brand and have managed to build up my collection quite a bit in the past few months down to finding them cheap in TK Maxx.
I also found either the 2012/2013 advent calendar a while back but never got round to doing a blog post about it.


The Haute House contained 5 mini nail polishes in gorgeous metallic colours which are perfect for this time of year. From left to right we have:
  • Can Can
  • For The Frill Of It
  • Sass Pot
  • Kness Highs
  • Tickly My Fancy
It was reduced from £22.00 to just £7.99! Amazing!


The Nail Taxi collection contained 3 full sized nail polishes which are:
  • Chinchilla
  • Mistress
  • London Baby
This was reduced from £20 to £7.99. Again, amazing!



8 comments:

  1. I can't believe you found the nail taxi! I'm going to be on the look out for it in my local stores now :)
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely have a look! xoxo

      Delete
  2. You found so many pretty nail polishes! We have a TK Maxx here in the US but it's called TJ Maxx. I love going there and browsing around... you never know what you'll find! :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yeah I've heard of TJ Maxx. It's so good isn't it?! xoxo

      Delete
  3. You got both of these for such good prices! I don't think to go into TK Maxx that often but sounds like they have some good beauty deals :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was exactly the same as you but when I went in the first time and found the advent calendar for half price I go in all the time now! They do nails inc, essie, OPI, and other brands as well so it's worth having a look and seeing what bargains you can find :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love Ciaté too and find that you can get some bargains on AllBeauty.com :)
    The Ciaté loyalty scheme is really good though - I recently bought loads and saved about £9!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have to check that website out! Thanks! xoxo

      Delete