Wednesday 30 April 2014

New Look Wish List

              New Look Wish List
1. Black Crepe Wrap Shorts - £17.99. These are so nice and come in lots of different colours...I want them all!
2. Mint Green Lace Panel Cut Out Back Playsuit - £27.99. This is such a nice playsuit and the back is lovely with the lace. Great for the price too!
3. Neon Pink Lace Mesh Trim Push Up Bra - £9.99. Amazing pink lace bra which also comes in a neon aqua blue. 
4. Pink Block Heel Jelly Sandals - £14.99. I think these sandals look so cute but I don't think I could pull them off! I'll just keep wishing for a pair as I can't see me buying these. Price is so cheap!
5. Kelly Brook Dark Pink Nail Polish - £2.99. Kelly Brook has her own clothing line in New Look (bras being the main product) and she also does nail polishes. I've had my eyes on these for a while so might just have to cave and try one! This colour is gorge!
6. Light Grey Strappy Peep Toe Platform Wedges - £19.99. I love wearing wedges ever since I tried some and would never go back to wearing a heel. On nights out ALWAYS end up complaining of sore feet which ends up cutting the night short and going home. These would be perfect as they are not high at all but still look amazing! These also come in black...I need these!!
7. Pink Mini Sports Watch - £9.99. I have this watch in Mint Green and love it! I've heard they do lots of colours but I could only find this pink one. I wouldn't say it was a "sports" watch though. 

Hope you enjoyed
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment