Friday 3 January 2014

Wilkinson Sword Intuition - Naturals Razor Review

   

Hello!! Today I thought I'd do a review on a product that I received in my December Glossy Box (to see what else I got click here) as I have been loving it!!
It's the Wilkinson Sword Intuition razor and omgggggg it's soooo good! So as it's been the party season every girl wants to look and feel their best right? So of course I was going to shave my legs which I don't really like doing to be honest but lucky for me, my boyfriend lives in Edinburgh and I don't so we only see each other at the weekends so I don't really have a reason to shave my legs during the week! Haha! Is this TMI? Anyways...I was really excited to try out this razor as I don't normally buy good razor blades. This razor leaves my legs feeling soooooooooooo smooth! As you can see from the 3rd pic above that it's got soap around the blade so when you start to shave your legs you don't feel a thing other than how smooth it feels and all soapy! I'm not the best at describing things so I apologise if this is a rubbish review! I would totally recommend this razor as it's really not that expensive. It's only £6.49 and I've seen this in Tesco. I'm not sure how much the replaceable blades cost but I imagine they wouldn't cost that much.
I am going to continue using this as my legs have never felt smoother and also it never misses any hair which can be so annoying when you come out the shower to find you've missed a long strip of hair right down your leg haha!
If any of you guys have tried this razor out then I'd love to know what you thought of it so drop me a comment and tell me :) Have a nice day, peace out xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment