Monday 16 December 2013

Last Minute Dress Hunting?


Finding it hard to find a dress for Christmas or New Year? Then look no further guys! Justfor5pounds have some nice dresses in for the party season and these 3 definitely caught my eye! 
1. Black Leather Skater Dress - This amazing black faux leather skater style dress is an amazing steal! I've always liked the leather dresses and skirts that are in fashion at the moment but have never brought myself to finding the guts to wear them but for £5 for this dress you can't really go wrong can you and if you don't like it then at least it's not left you out of pocket by much. This would look amazing paired with any bright coloured shoes, bag, nails. make-up and jewellery. My choice would be a bright pink. 
2. Red Lace Skater Dress - This dress would be perfect for Christmas day! It's such a nice red colour and the lace is just gorgeous! This also comes in a cream colour but this was my favie. I would probably wear this with black wedges and some gold jewellery with a nice leather jacket.
3. Grey Belted Skater Dress - This dress can be dressed up with a nice pair of again black wedges or heels but can also be dressed down with a pair of converse which I think would look really cool. The belt adds to the dress a lot as it gives it a bit of shape. I love the 3/4 length sleeves and just overall love the dress.

Can you tell I like skater dresses? Haha! I just think they are the most flattering dresses out there and these are absolute bargains! Which one is your favourite?
To see my other post on items from this website that I loved click here. xoxo

12 comments:

  1. £5 for these dresses is insane! What great finds!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are such great deals!! haha looks like I have to do a little shopping because I'm in love with the red one:D Thanks for the follow on bloglovin', I followed this awesome blog back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it's a gorgeous dress! No problem and thanks for following me :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. I've been looking on that website recently. Whiles I do like a lot of the stuff, some of the things I look at and think 'WHAT?!'.. defo gotta search through x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I agree! Some of the items are really not nice but you do get the odd nice things :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Lovely dresses, I really like the first one!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    http://www.melfortune.blogspot.be/2013/12/liebster-award-2-3-4-5-6.html#more
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love dress 3! Simple but very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding bargains! Definitely checking those out! I've put together a list of when UK sales are for more bargain hunting: http://thekaycollective.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/list-of-christmas-sales-2013.html

    Kay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hopefully you can find a nice bargain :) xoxo

      Delete