Friday 27 December 2013

My 2013 Favourites


Hey everyone! I hope all of you have had a lovely Christmas and that Santa was good to you! He definitely was to me! So seeing as 2013 is coming to an end I thought I'd do a post of the products that I've been loving this year! Some of which I have used till they're finished! So let's get to it:
1. Sure for Women - Radiant
This is my favourite deodorant ever! It lasts all day for me and leaves me feeling fresh! I love the scent aswell.
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo - Cool and crisp fresh
I only started using dry shampoo half way through this year as I never really had the urge to try it but one day after hearing everyone raving on about how good it is, I decided to give it a go. There was actually an offer on groupon that got me to buy it. The deal was something like get 6 full size cans for £12.99 and they are like £3.99 a can or something? So me and my friend decided to split the cost and got 3 each. This dry shampoo is amazing! It's great for just giving your hair that extra boost and to make it feel fresh! I rely on it a bit too much sometimes but shhhh.
3. Katy Perry Perfume - Meow
My favourite perfume of the year! I got this last Christmas and have finished the bottle! I need to replace this!
4.Organic Surge Moisturiser
I got this moisturiser in my first Glossy box and have used it since. I needed a new moisturiser and this one is really good. My skin is always so dry after coming out of the shower which I guess happens to most people so when I put this on it moisturises so good! Not quite finished it but it's getting to the bottom of the tub.
5. Vaseline - Aloe vera
My all time favourite lip product! I can rave on and on about how good Vaseline but I don't want to bore you! I just think it's amazing!!! And I can't believe I have actually finished a tin!! I always always ALWAYS lose them! Haha!
6. Essie Nail polish - We're in it together
I just love this nail polish. The colour is so gorgeous and it has a slight shimmer to it. I love the size of the Essie brushes which makes it so easy to apply.
7. Primarks eye liner in black
I've already done a review on this eye liner so go here to see what I think about it ;)
8. Soap and Glory - Spray on body moisturising mist
Again I've only recently started using Soap and Glory products as I've seen most bloggers rave about it. I was tidying out my drawers one day when I came across a gift set I had received one birthday and totally forgot about which had mini sized products in it from the soap and glory range. This was my favourite one. It smells amazing! I spray this on after coming out of the shower.
9. OPI - The spy who loved me
This is another amazing nail polish! It's from the James Bond - Skyfall collection and it's perfect for Christmas time! I've had it on all month. It's got gorgeous gold glitter in it and is just stunning.

What are your 2013 fave products? xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I really want to try that perfume! I love the packaging alone!

    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's gorgeous! I also love the packaging! You should try it! :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. i have that dry shampoo and love it! it makes your hair so much easier to style!xxx

    www.emlaff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it! I really want to try the cherry one! Have a lovely New. Year when it comes :) xoxo

      Delete