Friday 11 October 2013

How I styled my pug dress

Hey! In one of my last posts I showed you my newest purchase which was the GORGE pug dress from Asos and I said I would post how I would style it. I've chosen to just keep it simple but it looks so nice! I've just paired it with a simple pair of black tights and my cute ankle boots which I also featured in a previous post here. I then finished off the look with my leather jacket which I think goes so well with the whole outfit. To see how I've style my leather jacket before click here.

Leather Jacket - Topshop £50.00
Pug Skater Dress - Asos £25.00
       Black Ankle Boots - Newlook £19.99






2 comments:

  1. This is suchh a cute dress!

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I know I love it! Thanks for checking out my post x

    ReplyDelete