Thursday 10 October 2013

Miley's latest outfit

I don't know about you but I am loving the two-piece outfit Miley wore to the Bangerz Launch Party last night. I think it's such a cute and simple outfit yet it's so fashionable! I love the colour and how it looks on her and just everything about it really. I'm still not quite sure what my thoughts are on her shaving her GORGEOUS long hair off but I'm sure I'll come round to liking it. It also doesn't look that great in these pictures but I suppose I'm really only posting about her outfit. What do you think about this outfit? It's a lot nicer than some of her recent ones I can say that for sure anyway :). 

Miley Cyrus at Bangerz Launch Party
                
                                  

You might also like:
October 8th post - It's finally here!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for checking out my blog. I've started following your blog so would love for you to follow mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, honey, I hope you like my blog- Fashion Gets Fierce.

    Lots of surprises have been prepared so like my official fan page on facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfierce)
    And follow me on blogger and I promisse that you won't lose anything!
    I follow everyone back :)

    With love,
    InĂªs de Castro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I checked your blog out it's great! I followed you :) Thanks for stopping by. x

    ReplyDelete