Monday 19 January 2015

Ciaté Mini Mani Manor 2014 Christmas Advent Calendar


Hey! I came across Ciaté's 2014 Christmas advent calendar on their website and it was on sale from £49 to only £14.70!! I couldn't resist such a good deal! Not too long a go I managed to get myself either the calendar from 2012 or 2013 from TKMaxx for only £20 so I didn't bother buying this one as I thought I would end up with lots of the same shades but since it was only £14.70 it was too good to not get it....and! I only got I think 2 shades that I already have so it was totally worth it :D.


The only thing I am a bit annoyed at is there was about 5 or 6 glitter ones (not nail polish) in it and I wont use them just simply because the glitter gets everywhere and I don't have the patience for them haha!

   
                           Prima Ballerina                                                              Velvet Tuxedo  
   
                            Sharp Tailoring                                                              Sloaney, Sweetie
   
                           Candy Cane                                                                      Mineral Clarity
   
                            Cupcake Queen                                                          Strawberry Milkshake
   
                              Tinsel Trail                                                                    Big Yellow Taxi
   
                              Runaway Ribbon                                                             Sand Dune
   
                              Frozen Daydream                                                       Members Only
   
                              Unrestricted Glam                                                          Sherbet Fizz
   
                              Let It Snow                                                                        Headliner
   
                          Girl With A Pearl                                                             Silhouette
   
                               Amazing Gracie                                                           Slumber Party
Celestial

8 comments:

  1. Headliner, Cupcake Queen and Big Yellow Taxi are such lovely shades! What a bargain! xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great bargain! I've yet to try those 3 colours but can't wait! xoxo

      Delete
  2. That is such an amazing find! i love all of the shades too. I bet these all look gorgeous on too. I love Velvet Tuxedo the best i think :) x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that colour yet but yeah it looks so nice! xoxo

      Delete
  3. This was tempting me the whole sale. I didn't go for it in the end as I don't really need more nail varnish but it be amazing as a present for someone who doesn't have many!
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I thought the exact same thing because I definitely so have far too many nail polishes but I couldn't resist the bargain! Terrible I know :P xoxo

      Delete
  4. WOW! Amazing Gracie and Big Yellow Taxi are such amazing colours! Headliner and Sherbet Fizz too. Ugh – I wish this advent calendar was available where I was.

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete