Monday 22 September 2014

Magazine Freebie #5

                          

First of all I want to thank every single one of you who follow and read my blog. I received an e-mail last night from bloglovin saying it had reached 700 followers! That is crazy! 
Anyways....this post is one of my faves to do and sorry it's a bit late this month! Every month I run to the magazine aisle in the supermarket to see what freebies are in the magazines! This months was a good one!
This is the October edition of Cosmopolitan magazine with Rochelle from The Saturdays on the front and inside you receive a mini ORLY nail polish free! The magazine itself wasn't on offer this time so was £3.80 but I didn't mind about that because for a really good nail polish that's great!
There is 4 colours to grab but this one was my fave. It's a bright neon pink and is called "Passion Fruit". I haven't tried this on my nails yet but cannot wait to!

Have you found any good bargains recently free with magazines? Let me know in the comments :) xoxo
  

4 comments:

  1. I got this but in Sheer Nude. I've tried it once, but can't decide whether I really like it yet or not. I think it would work best as a French manicure rather than on its own. Passion Fruit looks fabulous though- I love a bright nail varnish!
    Jennifer x
    http://ginevrella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's maybe just a bit too light and needs lots of coats before it starts to stand out. xoxo

      Delete
  2. The colour of this is lovely! haven't tried orly before but heard good things :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an amazing colour! Thanks for reading xoxo

      Delete