Monday 15 September 2014

Apps I Am Currently Loving

                          

I am always looking for new apps to download that would help with blogging. I love reading posts about apps that other people are loving and I've found a few that are great! I thought it was time to do my own post about what apps I am loving at the moment. Enjoy!

Bloglovin - Most of you will be aware of or have this app as it makes blogging so much easier! If you don't know what bloglovin is well it's a website where you make a profile and then link your blog to it. You can follow your favourite bloggers on it and keep up to date with their posts. So basically this is a mobile version of the website and a easy way to check up on posts when you're on the move :).

Instagram - One of the best apps ever! I love taking pictures so this app is the best picture sharing app out there. It's like twitter where you follow people and keep up to date with their pictures.

Blogger - I have this app as my blog is written with blogger.com. This is a quick way to upload a post if you are not near a laptop or computer or even just make a draft of something you want to post in the future. You can also upload pictures from your phone straight to your blog with this app.

Hootesuit - I just recently found out about this one and it's genius! Do any of you find it really annoying when you forget about a chat that's going on on twitter and you miss out on all the fun? Same! Well if you are one for forgetting about the chats then this is the app for you! Basically it links to your twitter and you can schedule any tweets you want to send and you don't have to worry about remembering to be on twitter at a certain time! You can choose the date and the time and it does it automatically for you! How amazing is that?! It also links to your facebook and you can do the same! And to top it off....it's FREE!

Afterlight - This is my favourite photo editing app. It has so many different filters which make your photos look even more amazing! It also as a great range of borders to put round your pictures. 

Depop "Hello we're open" - This app is great for selling things you don't want or need anymore! It's like eBay in a way but with the following aspect like instagram/twitter. You set up your profile and then sell what you like. You can follow your favourite sellers and everything they sell will come up on your newsfeed.

Kardashian - Now for a bit of guilty pleasure! I love this app haha! You start off as a normal person and work your way up to be an A list Celebrity by doing acting jobs and modelling. Haha! It sounds pretty rubbish but it's quite addicting! 

Family Guy - Haha another silly one is the Family Guy app which is similar to The Simpsons Tapped Out one where you build a town and unlock different characters. Not really much to say about it but again it's really addictive.

So those are the apps that I'm loving at the moment. I would love to know what apps you are loving and which ones you would recommend! Thanks for reading! xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Great selection of apps! I love Afterlight x

    Sophie

    fashionnoveluk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good list :) I totally agree with some like Instagram (addicted) but you have some new ones I'll have to try out - I'm still getting used to all the ways you can use twitter so Hootesuit sounds perfect. Thanks!

    http://www.notverymcqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I would totally recommend houtsuit! It's great! Like tonight I can't make the chat bang on 8 so I've scheduled a tweet for then :) thanks for reading! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh I CANNOT start playing this Kardashian game, level 22 goes on forever though hahahaa. Such a guilty pleasure!

    I'v spent way to much money on DEPOP! So many bargains!

    Kelly from | DayDreams & DaisyChains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh God im not even near that level!! Xoxo

      Delete