Wednesday 12 February 2014

Yankee Candle Wish List

Hey peeps! I've recently become a fan of Yankee Candles but can't bring myself to buy a jar! I think they are really expensive but they all smell amazinggggg! For Christmas I bought my boyfriends mum the 12 piece sample gift set which was great because I couldn't decide which one she would like so getting that for her let her try out a few rather than being stuck with one that she might of not liked anyways. My boyfriend decided to get my mum the same gift set which she loved and they had two that I really liked! She bought me a little sample one for my Christmas which was the Snowflake Cookie. Here are just a few of some that I'd like to try :).
       Yankee Candle Wish List


  1. Pineapple Cilantro
  2. Summer Scoop
  3. Sweet Strawberries
  4. Snowflake Cookie
  5. Sweet Valentines
  6. Bunny Cake
Which ones are your favies? xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I love Yankee Candles! Pineapple Cilantro looks lush! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it looks amazing! Love the colour! xoxx

      Delete
  2. i love yankee candles :) i love the summer scoop
    melissa x theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells so good!! Need to get me one :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Pineapple Cilantro and Snowflake Cookie are two of my favorites... I really want to smell the strawberry one, it looks like it smells absolutely amazing.
    xo, Sarah

    xosarahholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't bought Yankee candles before but Snowflake Cookie sounds like a brilliant one!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really it!! I'm not sure if you can still get it now as it was out for xmas but if you're a bit like me and don't want to spend a lot on a candle then try the samples out first! :) xoxo

      Delete
  5. yankee candles are the best! I love snowflake cookie X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really tempted to buy one but I can't justify the price :( xoxo

      Delete