Tuesday 11 February 2014

Katy Perry - Killer Queen Gift Set

   

In my October Glossybox I received a sample of Katy Perry's new perfume Killer Queen. I fell in love with it straight away, it smells amazing! I asked for it for my Christmas from my sister and she got me the gift set which contains a 30ml bottle of the perfume itself, a body lotion and a shower gel which are both 75ml. I can't really describe the smell of the perfume as I am totally rubbish at describing scents but trust me it smells soooo good! I am already half way through the bottle so I need to get me some more and stock up! 
You can get this pretty much anywhere such as Superdrug, Boots, The Perfume Shop and online! The cheapest I've found this gift set is from allbeauty.com at £16.50 which is great! For the 100ml bottle they have it at only £25.95 which is such a bargain! Imma buy it! :P
What perfume are you loving at the moment? xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This sounds fab! One perfume I love is Carolina Herrera's 212 NYC. It's sweet yet musky. Strong yet subtle, basically perfect, but I do need to try some new scents! Maybe this one? I also quite like Victoria Beckham's 'Intimately Beckham' but it's a bit too floral for me, it works when I'm in the mood for a softer smell though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooooo nice honestly!! Try it!! :p if you do give it a try let me know what you think :) xoxo

      Delete