Tuesday 15 October 2013

Liebster Award!

Woohoo!! I've been nominated by the lovely Ava for the Liebster Award :D This was so unexpected and I am so over the moon so thank you so much Ava! Please take a minute and go check out her blog as it's such a good one and has lots of amazing posts on it :) 

The rules are:
  1. Link the blogger(s) that nominated you
  2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has asked you
  3. Keep the chain going by nominating 10 of your favourite bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and make you sure let them know
  4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
My answers to the questions I was asked by Ava:
  1. What is your favourite brand of make-up?
Well as I don't really wear make-up I don't really have one to be honest but I do quite like the BarryM collection.

     2. What is your dream job?

My dream job is to be a backing dancer for someone famous!

     3. Four places you have always wanted to travel to?

LA, Las Vegas, New York (I've been there before but want to go back) and Florida!

     4. If you could go back in time what era would you go back to?

I think I would want to back to the 90s again since that's the year I was born and the 90s were cool! :P

     5. Who is your idol or inspiration?

Right now it's definitely ShayCarl and Katilette from then Shaytards on YouTube! They are amazing people!

     6. Do you have any talents?

Not really just that I can dance :)

     7. What is your favourite TV show?

Oh dear this is such a hard question....I guess my all time favourite one was Desperate Housewives when it was on but now that it's finished it's got to be Greys Anatomy or Pretty Little Liars! I can't chooooooose!!!

     8. Who is your favourite fashion designer or favourite clothing brand?

Ugh I don't really have one but I do like Lipsy but I wouldn't say it was my favourite.

     9. If you could meet one person (dead or alive) who would it be?

I want to meet the Shaytards from YouTube sooooo badly! They are just amazing people and I would love for them to come do a meetup in the UK! If you don't know who I'm talking about then go check them out on YouTube :)

     10. What is your favourite colour?

My favourite colour is pink :)

My nominations for the Liebster Award are:

TheBlondeGalaxy
FrillTopSocks
SomeLikeItStyled
MadeleineEbony
MakeupAddict
BeyondBally
AmyPriddle
GreenBeautyLife
WhatLaurenSayss
HooDidThat

My questions for my nominees:
  1. What is your favourite nail polish brand?
  2. If you won £1million what would be the first thing you'd do?
  3. What colour are your socks today? :P
  4. What is your favourite piece of jewellery to wear?
  5. Do you have any tattoos? If yes, how many and what are they?
  6. Can you drive?
  7. Who is your favourite celebrity and why?
  8. Have you ever been in love?
  9. What is your favourite movie?
  10. Who is your celebrity crush at the moment?
Have fun answering my questions and thanks again to Ava for nominating me for this award! 





8 comments:

  1. Love your answers Gemma!!! :-)
    And thank you for nominating me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! I love this idea! My post will be up soon so check out my answers! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're welcome! I look forward to reading your answers :) x

      Delete
  3. Thankyou for nominating me!! Iv uploaded my post so check it out :) love your blog by the way! xx
    www.frilltopsocks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem! Can't wait to read your answers! Will check them out :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete