Thursday 9 April 2015

Summer Time Sadness - Summer Wishlist

Summer Time Sadness

Gooooood afternoon! Over the past few days it has been so sunny here in Scotland and actually really warm so it has totally been getting me in the mood for Summer!!! 
Summer is definitely my favourite season of the year as I just love wakening up with the sun shining through the curtains and love sitting out in it catching some rays! 
The one thing that I love most about it is wearing Summery clothes so I thought why not make a wish list with some summary items that I want for this Summer :)


  1. Essie Lapiz Of Luxury Nail Polish £7.99 - As you all know I love buying new nail polishes and Essie is one of my favourite brands so when I seen this colour I absolutely fell in love with it.
  2. Daisy Headband £2.50 - It wouldn't be Summer without wearing one of these would it? I love all flowery headbands but it's not really something I suit.....maybe I'll give it another try :).
  3. Clubmaster Classic Ray Bans £125 - I have wanted these sunglasses for a long time but can't bring myself to splurge on another pair of expensive Ray Bans. Maybe one day.....
  4. Silver Heart Outline Stud Earrings £12 - You can't go wrong with a nice pair of earrings every now and then so when I saw these they had my name written all over them! So simple yet so cute.
  5. Mint Green Chunky Sandals £24.99 - How amazing are these sandals?? I absolutely looooove the colour! I think these would go with so many different outfits. I need these!!
  6. Summer Fling Playsuit £59.95 - This playsuit is absolutely gorgeous and it's perfect for Summer! I prefer to wear playsuits in the Summer because I think they have such a Summery feel to them.
  7. Katy Perry Reign Perfume £23.95 - I didn't know Katy Perry had ANOTHER perfume out!! I have all her other fragrances and love them so much! They all smell so nice and are affordable! Will definitely purchase this at some point and can't wait to smell it.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog!=)Katy Perry perfume is also on my wishlist!=))

    http://simonamoona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, love everything =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you’ve done an excellent job at highlighting the best fiverr gigs to get some blogging tasks done fast and cheap. I’ve always struggled to find the right gigs. This would come handy.



    Hair Building Fiber
    Sandhi Sudha
    Step Up Height Increaser

    ReplyDelete