Sunday 4 January 2015

Review: Golden Wonder Lush Bath Bomb


Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a lovely time over the festive period. Tonight I finally decided it was time to make use of my Lush products that I've accumulated over the last few months and so I decided to use the Golden Wonder bath bomb from their Christmas collection.

If you didn't know, I was kindly invited to the Edinburgh Lush Christmas Event in November where I was given a goodie bag which contained this one. I was also drawn to this one when one of the lovely girls showed me a demonstration of it and it was then I really wanted to have one.

As you can see it is in the form of a little present and is covered in Gold (which gets EVERYWHERE by the way) and has a cute little bow on the top, but what surprised me when seen the demo was what came out of it when dropped in the water! 

       

The water changed blue, green, yellow and there was even some pink in there too but my fave, fave, favourite thing about it was.......


....it had tiny gold stars which floated about in the water. There were loads of them and when touched they melted away in your hand. This made my skin feel amazing and so so soft afterward and of course it smells incredible!

Pros:
  • Smells amazing,
  • Looks amazing,
  • Cute little surprises.
Cons:
  • If I had to choose one it would be how much the glitter gets everywhere but that's taking the fun away so......NO CONS :D :D

Have you tried this one before or have a different favourite? Let me know 

6 comments:

  1. Oooh.. I'm excited to use my one even more now!
    I'm so behind on using my christmas range x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, this is the first one I've used! Let me know what you think of this one when you use yours :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I loved this bath bomb too, there were so many good things from the Christmas range this year. Hoping I can pick up some more in the sale!

    Sharon x

    http://stargazyeyes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooo nice! I went back to get more but all the Christmas range were gone :( Hopefully you manage to get some xoxo

      Delete
  3. Lush Bath Bombs are awesome and this looks amazing!! :) x

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete