Monday 5 January 2015

50 Random Facts About Me



After seeing this post done by the lovely Alice and loved reading her random facts about herself I thought that I would give it a go myself. This could take me a while, here goes...

  1. I'm scared of killer whales :(
  2. My name was going to be Lindsey but my mum decided I "looked like a Gemma" when she seen me for the first time haha!
  3. I don't have a middle name,
  4. I have 3 tattoos,
  5. 2 piercings....3 if you include each ear :P,
  6. I don't like vegetables,
  7. My favourite alcoholic drink is vodka and lemonade,
  8. I used to be a dance teacher...
  9. ...then went to dance college,
  10. My great granny is 94,
  11. And my great grandad is 93,
  12. I am obsessed with The ShayTards on YouTube....and just YouTube itself really,
  13. In fact, I want to be a vlogger but my life isn't interesting enough *sigh*,
  14. My favourite film is The Last Song,
  15. Which brings me to my favourite song which is When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus...I want it played at my wedding,
  16. I used to have a DVD addiction where I would buy like 10 at a time,
  17. I've been to New York,
  18. I love cats,
  19. I can do the splits although it's been a while since I've tried it haha!
  20. I have a ridiculous amount of nail polishes,
  21. My favourite chocolate is Guylian Sea Shells mmmmm,
  22. I like to play Bingo,
  23. I'm going to Florida this year :D,
  24. My favourite curry is Chicken Korma,
  25. My favourite TV programme of all time is Desperate Housewives,
  26. I collected Sabrina The Teenage Witch magazines when I was younger where you got a different piece of make-up with every one haha! Wow I was so cool!
  27. I don't even like make-up that much,
  28. I love Mario Kart,
  29. I wish David Attenborough was my grandad,
  30. My friends call me Bambi,
  31. I have a Star named Quirky. My friends bought me it for my 18th birthday,
  32. I have never broken a bone *touch wood*,
  33. I love tuna,
  34. My birthday is 13th March,
  35. I don't like driving over bridges unless they are really big and I can't see the water below,
  36. I love Primark which my boyfriend hates haha!,
  37. I've been together with my boyfriend for 4 years,
  38. I've been writing this post for about an hour now :(,
  39. My pyjamas never match,
  40. My favourite Yankee Candle is Black Cherry,
  41. I wear glasses for driving at night time :(,
  42. I could live in UGGs,
  43. I have boring green eyes,
  44. I use the word noob too often,
  45. I wish I could sing,
  46. I have a purple Fiat 500 car,
  47. I sleep with 2 pillows,
  48. I have a sister and a brother,
  49. I've actually seen a shooting star,
  50. I sleep talk a lot!
There! Done! Wow that took me a while haha. That was fun! I tag everyone who reads this to do it :D

8 comments:

  1. This was a lovely post to read, nice to get to know the blogger behind the blog a little better! What are your tattoos of? I adore tattoos :) x

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) Oh I should've added which tattoos I have haha! I've got a pair of ballet shoes on my wrist, a small heart on my hip and "We Found Love" on my side just under where my bra sits xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great post, I love these and I am thinking about doing one too. We all love to be a bit nosy :P

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it's true! You should do it! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love a bit of bingo, My partner also hates it when he sees me approach Primark he tends to wait outside which ends up in me getting numerous calls asking if I'm done yet men! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, it's always great to get to know the blogger!

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete