Sunday 16 November 2014

Review: Batiste Dry Conditioner - Smoothing Conditioning Mist


Did anyone else know Batiste had a dry conditioner or in fact such thing existed? Just me then? I came across this when I was once again in BnM looking for more bargains! I was like "I need to try this!" since I love Batiste Dry Shampoo and had high hopes for it. 
You apply this after you've applied your dry shampoo.
I was a little disappointed when I first tried it as it left my hair feeling a bit flat and oily but not totally oily that my hair felt greasy but that might be because this one contains argan oil. I'm not sure what I was expecting to be honest but this definitely doesn't leave the white powder on your hair like the shampoo which is good I suppose in a way. 
The scent is ok but could be better. I am rubbish at describing smells so I'm not going to try :P. I got it for £1.99 but not sure how much it retails for in other places. 

Pros:
  • Cheap
  • Contains argan oil
  • Powderless
Cons:
  • Scent could be better

12 comments:

  1. This looks so interesting, I'd be so worried about it leaving my hair feeling heavy :( Lovely review! x

    www.tansypansy7.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know there's such thing as dry conditioner, thank you for the review!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! No problem, thanks for reading :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. I've been hearing a lot about dry conditioners and this one sounds amazing! =)
    Please, check out my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it out if you like dry conditioner then :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. I didn't know Batiste did a dry conditioner either, I have used a dry conditioner before (I think it was a Charles Worthington one).. I wasn't overly impressed with the concept on dry conditioner but definitely worth trying for £1.99 (love a B&M bargain!) x
    Natasha Paris
    www.natashaparisblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha as you can tell I love a B&M bargain too! xoxo

      Delete
  5. I feel like my mind has blown up since I didn't know dry conditioner could exist. It would have blown up a bit more if you really loved it.

    Will definitely check this out, but I have to wonder exactly what dry conditioner would be for?

    Dry shampoo helps refresh and revive hair; if your hair needed smoothing couldn't you use a styling spray?

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a shame I didn't totally love it but you never know until you've tried :) xoxo

      Delete