Saturday 18 October 2014

Review: Garnier Intensive Moisturising Cream

                   

I was in need of a new moisturiser as I ran out of my Nivea one which I love! I need to moisturise everyday as my skin feels so dry after being in the shower. I normally stick to the same moisturiser for my face but I fancied a change.
As always, I was having a wander around BnM seeing what bargains I could find when I came across this moisturiser by Garnier which is the intense care moisturiser for dry and normal skin. It stood out to me because of course it's pink and in a tub rather than a tube which I prefer, and it was only 99p! 
As I was needing a new moisturiser anyway I thought I'd get it and give it a go and for the sake of 99p I wasn't at all bothered if it wasn't that great. 
I really like this. I love the smell of it and I love how soft it leaves my skin feeling. I also like how you can use it on your body and hands. I've started to moisturise my hands more often so this is perfect for it. Have you tried this?

Pros:
  • It's in a tub rather than a tube so easy to get the product out of packaging.
  • Smell is lovely.
  • Leaves skin feeling smooth.
  • Very cheap!
I can't think of any cons :D
xoxo 



12 comments:

  1. Wow, total rave review, which makes it very tempting to purchase, brilliant price!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, so cheap! Thanks for reading xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oooh this sounds lovely and I can't believe it was only 99p! I love garnier's moisture match range so I might have to hunt one of these down :)

    nicsbeautyfix.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried a moisturiser from Garnier so was impressed....need to try those match ones though! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I've been looking for a moisturiser for a while now, I might pick this one up of I see it if it's good for that price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should....I'm not how much it cost in other places but yeah it's very good for 99p xoxo

      Delete
  4. Sounds lovely! They always need to smell good too! x
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe I've never tried any Garnier moisturisers before! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Your post has made me want to rush out to Boots and buy it! I love how you listed the pros too! I'm a huge fan of Garnier products so this will be next on my list xo
    MissBeautyObsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aw thats lovely to hear! Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment :) xoxo

      Delete
  6. it looks so cute!!! what does it smell like? I love the Alba Botanica skincare line...

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ermm I'm not the best at describing scents :( It's really nice though honest! :) xoxo

      Delete