Monday 13 October 2014

Nicole by O.P.I

                     

I had a package delivered to me today and couldn't wait to blog about it. I love OPI nail polishes but think they are expensive. I've always fancied trying the Nicole range simply because there is such an amazing range of colours and all look gorgeous! Btw....who is Nicole? Let me know in the comments haha! 
I came across a website called Direct Cosmetics which is amazing! It's basically like a drugstore but everything is cheaper! That's where I found these nail polishes. These retail at about £6.99 but on this website they are only £1.99!! I couldn't believe how cheap they were and they have loads of different colours!
The bottles are huge as well (15ml) and will last forever. I only bought 5 but I will definitely be going back and filling up my cart with more!
From left to right we have:
  • I Love You Cherry Much
  • I Orchid You Not!
  • Pink Seriously
  • Pink-Nic In The Park
  • Hint Of Mint
I cannot wait to try these colours especially the purple and the mint one! 
xoxo      

12 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got OPI varnishes for £1.99 that's amazing!
    I've never seen these ones before, they look soo different to regular OPI packaging
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't believe it, definitely need to get more! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow, such a bargain! I love the shades you got, especially 'I love you cherry much'! x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah so cheap! It was so hard to choose the colours as there were so many! Def need to get more! xoxo

      Delete
  3. £1.99 is amazing! Thanks for the heads up. You got some lovely colours there too!


    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Love to let my readers know of any bargains I find! :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. What a bargain!! Beautiful colours, especially for Spring :)

    http://www.amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love bargains!!! that's so cool you found that website :) I basically try to only buy expensive brands when they're on sale... like The Body Shop for example..

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too, I'm such a bargain hunter! I've never bought anything from the body shop before so I should maybe look out for their sales! xoxo

      Delete