Monday 29 September 2014

September in pictures


                                                                           
  
September was a great month for me as it was full of fun filled events from birthdays, shows, looking at old photos and doing a charity walk for alzheimers scotland.
My grandad has alzheimers so myself and some of my family including my amazing grandad took part in a 5K walk around a beautiful park. The day was so special to me, just being able to spend time with my family. It was also my mum's birthday so it was a nice day for her also.
Me and my boyfriend also went to see Ross Noble who is a comedian incase you don't know who he is at the Edinburgh Festival Theatre. He was so funny and it was a great night.
xoxo       

p.s How cool do I look when I was young with my cat and those amazing sunglasses? Haha! #foreveracrazycatlady <3

4 comments:

  1. I think it's amazing that you took the walk with your grandpa. My grandpa recently passed away after a long battle with Alzheimer, the last 2 years of his life was tough and I wish we did something like this with him.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm sorry to hear that! It was a lovely day just to be with him and my gran and support them during this hard time xoxo

      Delete
  2. This is a really sweet and touching post. And I can definitely relate to your cat photo haha, I know all about the cat lady situation :)

    Not Very McQueen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) Haha cats are just the best! xoxo

      Delete