Thursday 8 May 2014

Magazine Freebie #3

                              

Hey! I've found another complete bargain guys!! Instyle magazine (June edition) are giving a free full size Nails Inc nail polish in 3 different colours! If you don't know, Nails Inc polishes are £11 each which are expensive to me so when magazines are giving them away for so cheap I snap them right up! I got the magazine in Tesco which is £2.50 which is exclusive to Tesco so I think it's about £3.90 anywhere else. I only picked up one to start with but thought "this is far too good to pass on" so I went and got the other 2 today! :) So what is worth £33 for all 3 I got them for £7.50....BARGAIN!!
The colours that are included are:

                         
                   Copacabana Coral      Sao Paulo Streets      Sugarloaf Sunset

                 

My favourite one is the pink one it's gorgeeeeee! If you want to get these I would get them quick as I just know these will probably go fast! 
xoxo   

Magazine Freebie #2

6 comments:

  1. This is such a bargain! I am tempted to hunt down the pink one! Did you see that Elle and Marie Claire have a free Benefit Porefessional Mini and a free aromatherapy associates mini face kit? Totally worth it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I had to hunt the pink one down. Yeah I saw that as well..so good! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the coral today and I was stood there deciding which one to get for ages! I now think I need the pink too!

    I love a good freebie!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I just couldn't decide so thought just to get them all cause it's such a bargain! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Ah, that's fab! Love a bargain! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm such a bargain hunter haha! Xoxo

      Delete