Monday 26 May 2014

Drug Store Haul

                       Drug Store Haul

1. Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume - £1.97, this is on sale at the moment normally £3.99.
2. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser - £4.99, bit pricey for this but I really like the idea of it and want to try it!
3. Iced Strawberry Dream Bath Shower Gel - £2.99, I've had a sniff of this before and all the other ones in the range and they smell amazing!! There's also a marshmallow one which is the best!
4. Soap and Glory Foam Call Bath and Shower Wash - £6.50, I find the Soap and Glory stuff quite expensive and have never actually bought any myself as I've only ever been given the products as gifts but as these are always on a 3 for 2 offer I think it's not too bad! I looooooove the smell of this!
5. Essie Nail Polish Lovie Dovie - £7.99, On the expensive side for a nail polish as you all know how I feel about nail polishes over £5.00 I think are expensive! This colour is gorge though!
6. Balmi Cube Lip Balm Mint - £4.99, This is the UK's equivalent lip balm to the EOS lip balms in America. I really want to try these as they look great but I really hope they're not an over rated item like the Babylips were/are.
7. Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day Conditioner - £5.50, Another Soap and Glory item. I need conditioner for my hair as it's just a big tangled mess without it and I can't get a brush through it! I'm yet to find the perfect one for my hair and have heard good things about this one.

Previous wish list - New Look
xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Great haul, i've been wanting to try some of these products for a while. I love that Essie colour! Xx

    reviewsonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty colour isn't it! Thanks for checking out my blog :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to try out Soap & Glory and Essie products but the price range has always stopped me (also they're not sold in my country so I would have to get them online and it would be extra expensive). Great list!

    Chamomile Dealer // Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yeah that would be expensive then :( They are really good though! :P Thanks for reading! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love the look of that Essie polish, it looks so pretty :-)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete