Sunday 16 March 2014

Tale As Old As Time

                      

Helloooooo! This post is non beauty/fashion related but I just HAD to share it with you!! It was my birthday on the 13th and for it my boyfriend bought me this amaaaaaaazing present! A while back I saw a picture on someones instagram who uploaded a picture of this tea set! I immediately fell in love with it! It's Mrs Potts and Chip from Beauty and the Beast! How cute is this!!! You can actually use it for pouring tea but I'm not gonna use it because I don't want to ruin it, it will just be for show :D I know it's probably sad that I wanted a tea pot for my birthday but it's just one of those things that I just had to have! You can get this on eBay if you are interested :) xoxo


8 comments:

  1. This is soooo adorable! I love it!!
    I've actually seen this before and I hope to one day own the set myself, but I agree I wouldn't use it, though I'd probably want too haha

    -sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I actually fell in love with it when I first seen it! I love it! xoxo

      Delete
  2. AW how gorgeous! I think you're right about not using it, it's nice enough just to look at. I love Disney so this is a great gift in my eyes!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's def for show only! Don't wanna get it ruined! :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Awwwww how cute are those!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww omg childhood memoriessss.... i need this in my life!! xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm so happy my bf got me it :D xoxo

      Delete