Sunday 6 October 2013

Am I crazy?

I know what you're thinking right now.....why the hell have I bought a Christmas jumper when it's only October? Haha! Well you see... I always seem to miss the opportunity to get one so this year I thought I'd be extra organised and get one whilst I could! Primark have got all their Christmas stuff in including this jumper! They have other ones but this one was my fave because of course it's got a cat on it (if you didn't know I am a cat lady and am probably gonna grow old on my own with 9 cats haha!). So if you're thinking about doing the whole "Who has the best Christmas jumper" thing this year then I would recommend to get yours while you can as these will sell out so fast! They're not that expensive either it was £12 which isn't too bad :)

Cat Christmas Jumper - Primark £12.00
                              

4 comments:

  1. I usually start my Christmas countdown in October haha, but I love that jumper its soo cute :)

    xx Alicia
    cleverspices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I suppose it's the sensible thing to do rather than leaving it to the last minute like I usually do :P Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog and for leaving a comment x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem thanks for following back :)

    ReplyDelete