Tuesday 17 September 2013

Get Well Soon Charles


Hi guys! Just wanted to write a little bit about one of my favourite YouTubers Charles Trippy (Ctfx). About a year ago when he was on tour with his band We The Kings (check them out they're amazing) he collapsed and when he was in the hospital he was told he had had a seizure. After more tests he was then told he had a small tumour which he then had removed. Recently he's been having a few more seizures and the doctors told him he would have to have more surgery to get the small piece of tumour which was still there removed but he would have to be awake!!!....AWAKE?! This was so they could ask him questions and move things to make sure they didn't do anything they shouldn't have done. He had this done today and I know by some photos I've seen on facebook/instagram that he is in recovery and looks like it went fine. 
Before he went into surgery for the op he asked his surgeon if he could vlog during the surgery and they said yes! I know it sounds wrong but I can't wait to see what he vlogs. This vlog will probably get so many views which will be so good for him. Anyway....the reason I'm writing about this is because I would love for you to go send him your thought's and prayers for not only him, but for his wife Ally and also his family and friends.
Once the vlog is up I will leave a link to it for you to watch. If you do watch please thumbs up the video....it only takes a second to click a button and if you enjoyed it that much then please subscribe! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment