Monday 14 March 2016

Maison De Moggy - Edinburgh Cat Cafe


Well hi there! Wow it has been a long time since I last wrote a blog post and I apologise! I don't want to make excuses but thought I'd explain why it's been so long.

In November I started a new job which has made me so much happier as I really wasn't happy at my old job. It's full time, Monday-Friday which is amazing but means I don't really get the chance to blog much. Or at least it didn't and I want to change that now. 


I am also now a Scentsy Consultant which takes up a lot of my time as well. I will explain more about that in another blog post however if you're interested now then please head over to gemscents on facebook for more info.

This weekend I had a trip to Edinburgh with my work friends to visit the Cat Cafe!! It was the best thing ever and I can't wait to go back. It was also my birthday on the Sunday so it was such a nice weekend.
Basically you book a 1 hour slot and get to spend time with the cats! You can order tea/coffee and cake if you like but you don't have to.

There are 12 cats and are all gorgeous! Their names are:

Elodie
Fabian
Alain
Amelie
Coco Carbonelle
Pauline (lol)
Guilleaum
Marcel
Phillippe
Sebastian
Piere
Jacques

My favourite was Elodie who is a Sphynx cat and she was so so cute!! Not everyone will think she is but honestly in person she was just adorable! She loves cake so was trying to get all of ours and was climbing all over us. I was in my element!! I actually want to get a hairless cat!

I'll leave you with some photos I managed to take. I didn't manage to get photos of them all so if you'd like to see them all then head over to their website http://maisondemoggy.com/moggy-stars/.



















We bought some cat ears to make us look the part :P


Elodie (the sphynx) is actually really soft! I thought she would feel like....well just skin haha! But nope, she's so soft and actually a tiny bit fuzzy. She has tiny little hairs on her tail and ears but that's about it. Her little paws look like chicken feet too haha! I think their adorable and with my boyfriend being allergic to cats I think this is might be the answer!! Hahaha!


All of them are just so fluffy and soooo soft!! 

I hope you enjoyed and you should definitely see if there's a cat cafe near you because it is such a good day out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment