Thursday 29 October 2015

Review: Just Breathe Wax - Scentsy


Hello! It has come to my last day of borrowing a Scentsy warmer and I am quite sad actually.....but not to worry because I shall be receiving my very own one very soon as I am now a Scentsy Consultant! Yey!


The last wax sample is called Just Breathe which is actually my least favourite out of the five I got to try however I do still like it.
It reminds me of a scent where if you were feeling a little under the weather it would help unblock your nose and help you be able to breathe a bit better....maybe that's why it's called Just Breathe :P.



It also has a hint of a citrus aroma so if you like the smell of lemon or oranges then this would be a nice choice of scent to choose.
The colour doesn't excite me as once melted it's very pale.

To see the other samples I tried then click on each one below:

I hope you enjoyed reading these Scentsy posts as much as I enjoyed writing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment