Saturday 24 September 2016

Tanya Burr Christmas Collection 2016

Tanya Burr Christmas Collection 2016


We've seen Zoella's new Christmas collection so it's time to see what Tanya Burr has to offer this Christmas! :D
I looooooove Tanya's packaging so much!! It's so so cute and the colours are gorgeous. Everything looks so pretty. She also has the most cutest little gift sets which I would be so happy if someone gave me them for Christmas.

Here's what's available:

It's Kissmas' Lip Duo - £6.00
Pretty Unstopable Pallette - £9.00
Presents Box - £50.00
Mrs Claus Manicure Red Glitter Nail Polish Set - £5.00
Mrs Claus Manicure Pink Glitter Nail Polish Set - £5.00
Beautifully Defined Pallette - £10.00
12 Day Beauty Calendar - £25.00
It's Cold Outside Lip Gloss, Blush & Highlight Set - £11.00
Sealed With A Kiss Cosmetic Bag - £16.00
Beauty Holdall - Vanity Case - £17.00

I really hope Santa brings me something from this collection...:)


2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, did I miss this announcement? Was there a video about this? lol I honestly don't own any of the products yet, but I'm so proud of her

    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know I think I missed the announcement too but I love absolutely everything! So cute! xo

      Delete