Monday 2 November 2015

October In Pictures


1. Me and my brother on a works night out. We always take a selfie when we're out :P.
2. It wouldn't be Autumn with a standard leaves and shoes photo haha! Love the colours in this!
3. I was at an engagement party and I sent this photo to my boyfriend. If this isn't a hint then I don't know what is.....I'm still waiting! Hahaha.
4. Aw my great gran and great granddad! Both 95 years old and unfortunately my granddad passed away this month. Was a very sad but lovely day spending time with my family celebrating my Great Granddad Don's life.
5. I dressed up as Minnie Mouse for Halloween this year as I didn't know what else to be and since I had the ears I thought I'd get the use of them again! I actually loved this little outfit I put together!
6. Close up! I am so not used to having my make-up done and I actually really liked it :D.
7. Me and my family. Katie (cousin), me, Auntie Susan, Nana, Susan (sister) and my mum!
8. Louisa, me and Rachel! Loved Louisa's costume (her husband came as Mario) and absolutely loved Rachel's make-up!
9. Syringe shots!! Loved this idea and so did everybody else! Me with Steph and Ashley who came as Moaning Myrtle from Harry Potter hahaha!

What a great night Halloween was!

No comments:

Post a Comment