Tuesday 27 October 2015

Review: Pima Cotton Wax - Scentsy


Sample wax number 3 is Pima Cotton which is a gorgeous fresh scent. It reminds me of fresh bed sheets and let's be honest, who doesn't love jumping into a bed with lovely nice smelling bed sheets? I do anyway!


So yeah it has a laundry type smell to it. I really like this as it's so fresh and it has a slight floral scent to it too. There is nothing nicer than making your house smell nice and clean.


Because of the colour of this wax is white and the warmer I am trying is also white, it didn't excite me as much as Lychee Sorbet and Ice Hotel because it doesn't look like I'm burning anything however the smell of my living room tells a whole different story!

Interested in trying Scentsy then click the link for more info :)

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of varieties of cotton wax cords out there, but they all have their benefits and charms that we want to share with you. We’ll be covering all of them so you can rest assured knowing that you’re making the right decision. We can’t wait to show you our products, and we hope you’ll enjoy them as much as we do.

    ReplyDelete