Wednesday 24 June 2015

Magazine Freebie #7


Hello everyone! It's been a while since I have had a nosy in the magazine section in shops to see what freebies I could get my hands on so I decided to have a quick look the other day to see if there was anything decent.

Glamour magazine is giving away a free mascara (worth £11), eye liner pencil (worth £12) or lip gloss (worth £16) by Model Co in their July issue which is only £1! 
I believe the eye liner comes in two colours, black or blue. I decided to go for the mascara and eye liner pencil in black as I wouldn't use the lipgloss or blue eye liner. I'm not sure if the mascara is full size or if it is a sample size however if this is the full size then there is no way I would pay the full price for it! The packaging isn't even that great and I feel if I was to come across it in a shop I wouldn't even look at it twice....however....the product itself is good! 
The brush isn't my favourite as I do prefer a plastic brush to a fibre one but it is a good mascara :).


The eye liner pencil is also really good and this one is definitely full size so it will last a long time...for me anyway. It is really pigmented as you can see in the swatch below. I only had to apply a small amount for it to show up really well. I can't wait to wear this more! 



4 comments:

  1. I want freebies, too!! too bad I don't buy magazines..

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Why not? Sometimes you get great bargains! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I miss getting freebies lol The eyeliner looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha keep an eye out on magazines for some good ones! Yeah the eyeliner is actually really good....I might do a review on it :) xoxo

      Delete