Tuesday 24 March 2015

Floral High Waisted Bikini


Hello everyone! Last Friday I took a trip into town for a bit of shopping and of course went into Primark to have a look at all their Spring stuff and just fell in love with everything! Money's a bit tight this month since moving house so I didn't go crazy but what I did come across I couldn't resist so had to buy it! 

Primark has all their summer things in also and their selection of bikinis this year are just gorgeous!! My cousin who I was shopping with came across this amazing floral bikini and I fell in love with it right away! I fell in love with it even more when I found out it was high waisted! We both bought it!
I think high waisted bikinis are so flattering and since at the moment I'm not feeling the best with my stomach I thought this is perfect for me! 
I'm going to Ibiza for a Hen Weekend in June so thought this would be perfect for it. I can also keep it for when I go to Florida in September. 
It has gorgeous pink flowers with mint green leaves.  I absolutely loooooove these colours together. The top is my favourite part of the set. It has shoulder straps, a pretty bow in the middle and frills underneath the bra, it looks gorgeous on! 
The top was £8.00 and the bottoms were £5.00 so in total the set is £13.00 which is such a bargain. This bikini looks to me like it could be from TopShop, River Island or New Look.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely bikini! Cant wait to explore primarks summer/spring collection! xx

    www.thatgirlrhianna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is so pretty =] im so jealous haha

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! I love primark :)

    www.facebook.com/whydidimakethat1

    ReplyDelete