Monday 3 March 2014

Magazine Freebie #2

 

Woohoo I found another magazine freebie bargain! This is the April edition of Glamour magazine with the gorgeous Lea Michele on the front cover! This magazine comes free with either a lipgloss, a lip liner pencil both available in two different colours and of course the mascara which I chose. These products are by the brand Model co which I haven't heard of before but the mascara which is called Fibre Lashxtend is worth £16! To be honest I don't think it looks worth all that because the packaging is just a basic black bottle and the brush isn't anything special. I don't think I've tried a fibre brush before though, so I am looking forward to trying it. The good thing about this mascara is that it has a little mirror on the back on the bottle so is perfect for shoving in your bag for topping up your mascara throughout the day if you need to. Again I think this is sooooo over priced and there is no way I would pay that much for a mascara but at just £2.00 for the magazine I couldn't really resist it! This magazine also comes with a coupon for 25% off at H&M which is always a bonus :D
Have you picked up any magazine freebies recently? I'd love to hear what you've found. xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I swear they don't do the freebies like this is the US. Unless I am like totally missing it lol. SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah so I've heard....that sucks! :( what are they like? Xoxo

      Delete
  2. I need to pick this up ASAP! :) I love a good freebie and 25% off H&M could be dangerous for my bank balance hehe.

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I would before they sell out! Haha yeah same for mine! xoxo

      Delete