Sunday 9 February 2014

The TMI Tag

I've never done a tag post before so thought I do one as this one I've been tagged to do seems fun! Hope you enjoy my lovelies!

  1. What are you wearing? - A purple dress from Forever21 with a pair of tights.
  2. Ever been in love? - Yup I am right now :) *blushes*
  3. Ever had a terrible break up - Ermm nothing too bad.
  4. How tall are you? - I'm 5ft 2....I think :P
  5. How much do you way? - Last time I weighed myself I was 9st 11 I think.
  6. Any tattoos? - Yip I have 3 if you want to see them, I did a post a while back on them.
  7. Any piercings? - Yeah I've got my ears pierced, my tragus (in case you don't know what that is :P) and my belly button.
  8. What's your favourite fictional couple? - I think it would have to be Ronnie Miller and Will Blakelee who are played by Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth in the Last Song! And it was even better that they were together in real life but yeah love that film and the book is good too!
  9. Favourite show? - Desperate Housewives! But I am loving Pretty Little Liars at the moment!
  10. Favourite bands?- I always find it hard to choose a fave band so I'm gonna say We The Kings and if you don't know them then you need to youtube them now! :D
  11. Something you miss? - My boyfriend as he doesn't live where I do although not for long :D
  12. Favourite song? - Again from The Last Song by Miley Cyrus - When I look at you.
  13. How old are you? - I am 23 almost 24 :(
  14. Zodiac sign? - Pisces
  15. Quality you look for in a partner? - He has to make me laugh, good looking, good personality.
  16. Favourite quote? - "Happiness is a choice"
  17. Favourite actor? - Adam Sandler!
  18. Favourite colour? - Coral
  19. Loud music or soft? - Loud!! I love having my music playing full blast in my car.
  20. Where do you go when you're sad? - To bed!
  21. How long does it take you to shower? - Not long at all! I really don't get how people can take forever in the shower! You can still have a quick shower and wash yourself properly. Drives me crazy!
  22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? - Again not long at all!
  23. Ever been in a physical fight? - Haha yeah I have but was only a stupid little girly fight when I was like 10.
  24. Turn on? - I love it when a guy knows how to dance lol
  25. Turn off? - Horrible teeth ew!
  26. The reason you joined YouTube? - To watch all the amazing youtubers e.g Shaytards, Smosh!
  27. Fears? - Okay this is gonna sound silly as everyone I tell this to think I'm weird! I reallllllly don't like Killer Whales!! They're so scary!! :(
  28. Last thing that made you cry? - Revenge!!
  29. Last time you said you loved someone? - Last night when I text my bf.
  30. Meaning behind your Blog name? - I have no idea it just came to me! Obviously the Gems part is a part of my name and I guess the trends but just kinda rhymed with it :P
  31. Last book you read - The Hunger Games!
  32. The book you're currently reading? - I'm not reading any book at the moment.
  33. Last show you watched? - Revenge!
  34. Last person you talked to? - My bro he's in the other room.
  35. The relationship between the last person who text you? - A love/hate relationship.....Dominos text me offering 50% my next pizza order!! :(:( haha!
  36. Favourite food? - Would have to be tuna pasta!
  37. Place you want to visit? - L.A!!! I wanna go soooo bad :(
  38. Last place you were? - Mcdonalds!
  39. Do you have a crush? - My bf obvs
  40. Last time you kissed someone? - It was last Sunday when saying bye to my bf.
  41. Last time you were insulted? - Can't think to be honest....probably by a customer in work haha.
  42. Favourite flavour of sweet? - Strawberry
  43. What instruments do you play? - I don't play any.
  44. Favourite piece of jewellery? - My Pandora birthstone ring.
  45. Last sport you played? - Pahaha! I don't play any sport.
  46. Last song you sang? - Wrecking Ball - Miley
  47. Favourite chat up line? - Haha ok...."Are you from Jamaica?......Cause Jamaican me crazy!" hahaha!!
  48. Have you ever used it? - Haha yeah but only as a joke!
  49. Last time you hung out? - With my friends?? Ermmm we went to the bingo on Monday! Haha I love bingo!
  50. Who would you like to see do this tag? - Everyone who reads this! :D
That was fun! Let me know if you do this tag by leaving me a comment linking me to the post! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment