Sunday 8 December 2013

Bubblegum Lush Lip Scrub

                       
Picture not taken by myself - Taken from the Lush website.
                                           
Hey everyone, hope you've all had a lovely weekend. I know it's a bit late to be posting (it's 10:45pm here) but I haven't had time today to do this post so wanted to just get it over and done with :). I have seen so many wonderful bloggers who have blogged about this Lush lip scrub and it appealed to me right away! I have such a bad habit of biting my lips and picking the away at the dead skin - I know its gross sorry but I hate when my lips don't feel smooth and they feel all dry. So I had to get this! It's the Bubblegum lip scrub which you can see in the pictures above and look how amazing it looks! I looooove the colour and most of all, the taste. So all you do if you don't already know is put some on to your finger and then rub all over your lips and it's supposed to take all the dead skin off and leave your lips feeling smoooooth like a baby's bum and then the best part is once you've rubbed it all in you get to lick off all the excess! How awesome does that sound? You get them in 3 other flavours - Mint Julips which is supposed to taste like mint chocolate chip without the chip but it smelt so gross and really strong, Popcorn which didn't really tickle my taste buds and there's also a Christmas one called Santas and it's supposed to taste like Cola. The bubblegum one was the one I wanted to try so I stuck to my choice. These cost £5.50 which isn't too bad I suppose as it will probably last a while. 
Have you tried this lip scrub or any of the other ones? Also, I've never been a fan of Lush as I hate the smell of it when I walk past the store but what would you recommend? Let me know in in the comments xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment