Tuesday 27 December 2016

Tanya Burr Cosmetics - 12 Days Of Christmas Beauty Calendar


Hi everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year! I know I'm a bit behind with my blog posts but I've not been feeling very well and I've just been busy trying to get organised in the run up to Christmas! 




I wanted to a do a blog post on Tanya Burr's beauty advent calendar and share what was in it. This one was a 12 day one and I had so much fun opening it. I think beauty advent calendars are amazing and they are so exciting! Some can be very expensive but this one was affordable and if I remember correctly I got this on sale for just £15. 
I don't remember which order each product came in so I'll just share them however I feel like. As you can see in the picture above the calendar included:

3x Lip Gloss
2x Glitter Eye Liner
3x Nail Polish
1x Nail File
1x Compact Mirror
2x Eye Shimmers


First we have a lip gloss in the shade Candy Cane which is a gorgeous shimmery pink.


Second we have Christmas Stocking which is a matte orangey red colour.


Lastly we have Berry Pavlova which is a deep red colour and my favourite out of the three.


Next we have three gorgeous shades of glitter nail polish. I love all of these. They are so festive and are great for Christmas time! We have:

Sleigh Bells
Glitter Rain
Glitters and Gold





Also in the calendar were two glitter liners. I don't know if I will use these but I'm willing to give them a go and see how I can make them work. The two colours are:

Treasured
and
Ice Crystals



So we have lip gloss, nail polish and glitter eye liners. Now all we need is some glitter eye shadows. These look so pretty! These are in the shades:

Snow Day
and
Champagne Sparkle


The last two things to show you are a cute little mirror and a nail file. 


I absolutely love the colour scheme Tanya has gone for this time on her products and I love this advent calendar. Did you manage to get your hands on one this year? If so, what do you think of the products inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment